"How Blood Has Touched My Life"
Your blood story of resilience, courage or love could
help save lives. And win you a prize of GH₵5,000!
Are you a blood donor, blood recipient (or friend or family member of), or connected to the transformative power of blood through your work in a hospital or other healthcare setting? We want to hear your captivating, personal story about how blood has touched lives.
By sharing your story with us, you'll have the opportunity to make a difference and communicate the vital importance of blood donation. Your narrative has the potential to inspire others and help us recruit more donors, ultimately saving lives.
To participate, simply send us your story, ideally accompanied by photos or videos that further enhance its impact. Your submission will not only contribute to our mission but also enter you into a chance to win one of three prizes offered by our sponsor, the charity Global Blood Fund. These prizes are GH₵5,000 for the first-place winner, GH₵3,000 for the second-place winner, and GH₵2,000 for the third-place winner.
Your voice matters, and your story has the power to create awareness and bring about positive change. Join us in celebrating the remarkable impact of blood and enter our competition today. Together, we can make a lasting difference in the lives of those in need.
- You should live in Ghana, or your story must have a clear and obvious connection to Ghana.
- The contest opens on June 14, 2023, and closes at midnight on August 31, 2023. Winners will be notified within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- We require your story to be at least 300 words but no more than 2,000 words. We highly recommend adding photos or videos to make your story even more impactful.
- For a hassle-free submission, draft your story offline, perfect it, and then copy and paste it onto our story platform. Attach any images, videos, or other files along with your text. (allowed files types IMAGES: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, VIDEOS: mp4, mov, wmv, webm, avi, mkv)
- Don't forget to include your name, a valid email address, and a phone number. We need these details to get in touch with you if you win.
- Our panel of judges will read and score all the stories. The highest scores will decide the winners. If there's a tie, our head judge will choose the winning story from the tied entries.
We appreciate your participation and look forward to reading your story.